A recent Safari update may affect your experience on Hideout.tv. For the best possible experience, we highly recommend watching on a different browser.
If you’d prefer to keep using Safari. We recommend you adjust Safari’s Auto-Play settings. Press the Learn More button below and follow our guide if you need help making these adjustments.
Important Notice for FireFox Users
A recent FireFox update may affect your experience on Hideout.tv. To ensure the best possible experience, we recommend that you Allow the autoplay permissions for Hideout.tv, which can be done by clicking the lock icon to the left of the URL. Press the Learn More button below for more information.
Are You Still There?
Recaptcha is required to continue
Please Unmute The Video Player To Continue Watching
Hideout.tv - Perfectly Cooked Sticky Rice
| Published: |
Loyalty Program Rewards
Certain Hideout.tv features are currently unavailable in your location.
- Perfectly Cooked Sticky Rice –
1 cup rice
There is actually a simple trick to making the most perfectly cooked sticky rice that you can use for sushi and plenty of other recipes. If you like me do not own a rice cooker, then this hack is for you! This hack is so life changing especially if you are a sushi lover! Having fluffy, moist and sticky yet not too sticky rice is essential when making sushi. So some issues you might run into while cooking rice is the rice not cooking evenly, the water evaporating from the pan before all the rice is done cooking or the rice being overcooked. Hopefully this trick solves these and any other issues you run into while cooking rice.
Thank you for tuning into my channel where I share simple, delicious and healthy plant based recipes on here for you to enjoy. Simply put, I feel as long as you choose the right ingredients you don't need to focus so much on counting calories for weight management or whatever health goals you may have. Let me show you how to easily create plant-based versions of your cult favorite meals! Please follow me on my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, which are all found on my bio. My YouTube channel is listed in this video and I would love it if you could subscribe!
- 1 cup dry rice
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
1) Rinse and drain rice twice in pan (use a flat bottom pan so the rice cooks evenly) until the water is clear.
2) Add 2 cups of water to the pan and turn the heat to high.
3) Once the water has started to boil for 2 minutes, turn the heat to the lowest setting possible.
4) Lay a towel on top of the pan and place the lid on top while trying to not get the towel wet. A large tea towel or kitchen towel is handy because it can wrap around the handle of the lid. You may want to pull the towel taut after you put the lid on. Cook the rice covered for 15-20 minutes.
5) Once the rice is done cooking taste a few pieces to make sure or squeeze in between your fingers. If the rice feels sticky and squishes in your finger but is still somewhat firm you know it is perfectly cooked.
6) Carefully spoon the rice onto a cutting board to allow it to cool. Then add to a bowl and gently mix with the vinegar. You don’t need to add the vinegar unless you are making sushi. This step is completely optional.
You can find the items needed to make this recipe at my Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/countcolorsnotcalories
Follow my other social media accounts for more content!:
Please contact me on Instagram for business inquires: https://www.instagram.com/countcolorsnotcalories/
P.O. Box 7651