A recent Safari update may affect your experience on Hideout.tv. For the best possible experience, we highly recommend watching on a different browser.
If you’d prefer to keep using Safari. We recommend you adjust Safari’s Auto-Play settings. Press the Learn More button below and follow our guide if you need help making these adjustments.
Important Notice for FireFox Users
A recent FireFox update may affect your experience on Hideout.tv. To ensure the best possible experience, we recommend that you Allow the autoplay permissions for Hideout.tv, which can be done by clicking the lock icon to the left of the URL. Press the Learn More button below for more information.
Your previous application for uploading was not approved. We encourage you to apply again when we open up more channels for content. The application will be re-enabled at that time.
Are You Still There?
Please Unmute The Video Player To Continue Watching
- Vegan Baked Avocado Eggs –
Baked Avocado Eggs is a trendy paleo and keto recipe I have been seeing online so I decided to challenge myself by making a vegan version! I never tried this before I went vegan so I have no idea how the regular version tastes but it looks so tempting! My version is made with vegan scrambled eggs but once I create a vegan egg recipe that with a yolk and I can try this recipe again. Just keep in mind when making this you do want to use avocados that are completely ripe so all of the natural fat from the avocado makes the avocado so soft to eat.
- 2 large hass avocadoes
- 4 large spoonfuls (1 cup) of slightly undercooked vegan scrambled eggs (recipe: https://hideout.tv/watch.php?v=412386&p=5553)
- red pepper flakes for garnishing
- black pepper (1/4 tsp) for garnishing
- tempeh bacon (1/4 cup) for garnishing
- dried parsley (1/2 tsp) for garnishing
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Make sure to use ripe avocados for this recipe. Then lie them, flat side up on a baking pan.
3) Fill them up with the slightly undercooked tofu “eggs” and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can find the recipe for the eggs here: https://hideout.tv/watch.php?v=412386&p=5553.
4) Add any toppings you like such as tempeh bacon, red chili flakes, dried parsley and black pepper before serving.
You can find the items needed to make this recipe at my Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/countcolorsnotcalories
The links to all my social media channels are here: https://hideout.tv/mychannels.php?tab=channel
Please contact me on Instagram for business inquires.
countcolorsnotcalories Channel: Up Next
Certain activities are not allowed on this IP address at the moment. If you are using public or shared internet, you may need to move to a new location. If this is your home internet connection please contact us at email@example.com and we may be able to resolve it.