A recent Safari update may affect your experience on Hideout.tv. For the best possible experience, we highly recommend watching on a different browser.
If you’d prefer to keep using Safari. We recommend you adjust Safari’s Auto-Play settings. Press the Learn More button below and follow our guide if you need help making these adjustments.
Important Notice for FireFox Users
A recent FireFox update may affect your experience on Hideout.tv. To ensure the best possible experience, we recommend that you Allow the autoplay permissions for Hideout.tv, which can be done by clicking the lock icon to the left of the URL. Press the Learn More button below for more information.
Are You Still There?
Recaptcha is required to continue
Please Unmute The Video Player To Continue Watching
Hideout.tv - Soba Noodle Salad
| Published: |
Loyalty Program Rewards
Certain Hideout.tv features are currently unavailable in your location.
This is such a delicious recipe that is great to take with you on the go to school or work! The sweetness, tang and savory flavor somehow all work in perfect harmony. If you wanted to make this an even more substantial meal you can add baked chickpeas or tofu for more protein. For this kind of recipe I suggest soba noodles but rice or udon noodles can work as well if you have those already.
Thank you for tuning into my channel where I share simple, delicious and healthy plant based recipes on here for you to enjoy. Simply put, I feel as long as you choose the right ingredients you don't need to focus so much on counting calories for weight management or whatever health goals you may have. For example, using fresh spices and herbs (which have more flavor) instead of refined sugar and salt can be a simple adjustment you can make when you cook. Let me show you how to easily create your cult favorite meals but plant-based versions! Please follow me on my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, which are all found on my bio. My YouTube channel is listed in this video and I would love it if you could subscribe!
- Soba Noodle Salad -
- Salad -
- 8 oz. cooked soba noodles
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- 1/2 – 1 bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 large grated carrot
- 1 chopped Persian cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green scallion onion
- 1 cup cooked and shelled edamame beans
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp sesame seeds as a garnish
- 1 tsp red chili flakes as a garnsish
- Dressing -
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp sugar (you can use agave syrup instead or even add more sugar to make the dressing more sweet)
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Juice of half of a lime
1) Mix the cooked noodles with 1 teaspoon of vinegar and set aside.
2) Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and set aside.
3) Slice and chop the vegetables.
4) Mix the noodles, vegetables, edamame and sauce together very carefully in a bowl so you do not break the noodles. Garnish with red chili flakes and sesame seeds.
You can find the items needed to make this recipe at my Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/countcolorsnotcalories
The links to all my social media channels are here!: https://hideout.tv/mychannels.php?tab=channel
Please contact me on Instagram for business inquires.